LOL

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Dedicated this just for you..
ADELINE!! from URL @ 1:33 AM

I was disappointed, upset, appalled, furious and had a lot to say when I knew something. I tried my best to make our friendship last but I really am in a dilemma when the truth came to light. Furious, emotions naturally evoked and got the better of me. I was so impulsive and now, I didn't know how to face you. It's just awkward but it's not my fault? My conscience is clear, I'm sure of it. I tried explaining but if you don't understand, I can't really do anything. I told you the truth, you said I'm a freaking liar. How ironic? I knew I couldn't hide anything, and I feel that you should know because I can feel something even though I'm uncertain.

Sometimes, I should learn to let go, I can't have the best of everything. And besides, good things don't last? So I guess I've to say bye to you and pretend everything was just another chapter of my little fairytale book. I hate doing this but people keep driving me to my wits end. The only solution is to avoid the person. It's like a chain reaction. First it was.. Then.. And now you. I had enough of friendship problems and why did it have to happen time and again? So who's next? I really am clueless.. I guess is better I don't bother talking to anybody and isolate myself? So that no one would be hurt and I will not be emotionally affected either.

I hate being discriminated. And I know you don't like people to isolate themselves after.. So I'm trying my best not to?! I'm like normal?!! What's wrong with that? Seriously! What have I done? That's what I don't understand. And you're doing me a disservice because you chose to keep mum about it. I feel that I should know?

Anyway, the fact that you got everybody upset and made someone comfort you was really..? I don't know. They were innocent people who by right, are out of the picture long ago but you somehow or rather, managed to drag them back in and there we go again. A square. I hate the damn square. I tried so hard ending it and you, you just poof! Okay. I'm annoyed. And you got him upset and it's like none of his business? Anyway, you're just weird and sick in the membrane. Really. You just left me speechless. And I never knew you were such a person until.. Sigh. Try to come to terms with things and just be normal? Even though your heart actually feels another thing but don't show it. Hide it! Control okay?


And even till now, I don't understand why you said I lied, I tried all ways to fish out from you but you're are freaking tight-lipped! ~,~ Oh well, I believe I've the rights to know WHY? So that's why I kept probing. Maybe you could have used this as an excuse to hate me? Lol. I don't know but I won't rule out that possibility. I hope that's not the reason but anything is possible? And I hope it's not someone that psycho-ed or instructed you to do it? And you're a two-faced.. Search your own conscience whether you did tempt me to talk about them. You were the one who started the topic and I just added-on. But you pretended so well in front of her and you made me sound like I was the evil one bitching to you, and you're just an innocent party. Seriously. Shocking much?

And you hate liars, so do I? Didn't you ever lie to me before? Or maybe you're lying to me now again? Lol. Irony. If you really are lying, then you're just contradicting yourself the whole time and living in self-denial. So wake up? It's not too late, it's never too late. You hate liars, then don't lie yourself. It all begins with YOURSELF before others. It has always been like this.

template by seven ten design