Saturday, January 23, 2010
The Earth just spinned another 100 rounds.
ADELINE!! from URL @ 8:59 PM
I can't let hatred get the better of me.. Can someone help me to not go crazy? I'm afraid I'll be insane again overnight..
Anyway.. Aspire camp was at Malaysia, Kota Tinggi Water Fall Resort. Wow.. It was kinda fun besides the trekking part which was really boring and kinda tiring and fearful (cause of the leeches scurrying around the darn desert).
First day was Paintball. Freaking fun cause i own half of them and the other half suicided cause they ran out of 'bullets'.
Second day was trekking. 2 hours up to the peak and had outdoor cooking there. It was freaking hot btw. ): Took another 2 hours down, the leeches were freaky..
Last day we had CRC (Low elements + High elements). The high elements were a little scary at first but I kinda overcomed my fear towards the end so it was quitte fun after all. :D hahas. We had amazing race too. It wasn't really well done cause the instructor wasn't really sure which station we were suppose to go to = not prepared. So ya, boring + got 2 mosquito bites on the way = kinda irritated but happy cause I managed to kill the mosquito. :D
So I we left the campsite at about 5pm and reached school at about 7pm. Went to have dinner and went home with eepin and eden. Slept at 12 odd again and had guides today = have to wake up very early. ):
|
|
|