LOL

Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009
ADELINE!! from URL @ 9:02 PM

Finally, I believe my drreams will unfold,
It's like being touched by an angel.
A brand new beginning, it's amazing,
This is a moment I will remember.

Finally, I can feel heaven on Earth,
It's like being touched by an angel,
My world is changing, I'm living out loud.
Feels like, I'm been, touched by an angel above.

Today's the last day of 2009. The year was a quick one, didn't expect it to go so soon. Oh well, it just prove that time flies, sadly. ):

2009 was a very sad, fun and relaxed year for me.

Anyway, it's time to write my 2010 resolutions. (: 17 is a nice number (Cause I like AC!!!!!). (:

1. Have good grades.
2. Live everyday of my life to the fullest.
3. To be healthy everyday.
4. To not think so much and go crazy. (!!!)
5. My friends and I to not drift apart.
6. Be more thrifty = save more $$$.
7. Control my computer usage. (Facebook, MSN)
8. Limit my smsing.
9. Do my homework and stop procrastinating.
10. Have nice teachers.
11. Have a decent rank in guides.
12. To not be so quarrelsome and defensive.
13. Guides once a week.
14. Guides to not go Malsysia in March. (I'd rather go Camp Christine.)
15. Be more hardworking.
16. Be happy everyday.
17. To stop hating people.

Okay, I'm done with my resolutions. I hope 2010 will be a better year for everyone. May all our wishes come true! (:

Anyway, Happy 2010 to all!! (:

template by seven ten design