Monday, November 16, 2009
Chilly Lillies.
ADELINE!! from URL @ 5:53 PM
LOL! How many months have I not updated my blog? O:
Come to think of it, I think this year was the best and the worst year for me. Oh well, at least I'm happy with who I am now. HAHA. I now I've changed a lot throughout the year. Hmm, good and bad I would say. At least now I don't spout as much vulgarities as I did before. (:
Met so many people this year.. Like amos, you never fail to make me laugh. HAHA. And I can never win you in quarrelling cause you always have your theories to make me feel guilty for starting a quarrel with you in the end. You're such an ass. And cheer up, don't be too guilty. Most importantly, enjoy your prom. (:
And my dear chongning, sorry for not being able to go out with you today. Will make up for it some other time. I'll miss crapping, going bubble tea after guides and going out with you. (:
And and and, there's still ROCKY! Hahahaha, he very cool! (: LOL! And he loves ------! (:
And 2A1.. 2A1 has become more united than ever! (: I love love love 2A1!! I will seriously miss everyone there! I'll miss Jeremy picking his nose. I'll miss making fun of Meena. :x I'll miss kp-ing Lu too and I'll miss all the laughter in that classroom.
I still remembered when I came into this school, I was cursing and swearing cause' when I look around the classroom, I see Jia Hui and Jeremy, I was freaking disgusted. I thought why our class has so many cheena people. I saw eden smsing in class, Vanessa and her pink nails. ;x Irritated by alvin, calvin and boonchong.
I remember teasing rexmond and hui yin. I remember teasing hui min and joon young. I remember teasing alvin poh and jacintha. I remember scolding meena.
I'll miss pinching Joon Young and Wan Jie. Chasing boon chong around the classroom. Miss getting tripped by Melvin. Miss going retarded with BUBBLES. Miss telling huimin and BUBBLES all my secrets. Miss going out with brenda. Miss kicking alvin lim's chair. Miss listening to jia xuan's 'jokes'.
So many memories of 2A1.. They will always be in my heart and never fade away..
I'll miss 2A1'09 to the max. Everybody in 2A1 rocks! (:
We'll still have gatherings and go out like we did this year right..?
|