LOL

Friday, June 12, 2009
Randomxzz
ADELINE!! from URL @ 7:34 PM

Super random today. Saw [c=11]Super Maid[/c=12] signed in. Said hi cause the nickname v funny. Hahahahhaha! Then I started to play with my nick also. Hahahaha! How random. Then keep spamming and testing. Super funny.

Oh and I think I v long never play msn games then joon young suddenly invite me to play then I suddenly v high. ROFL!

Random: My left toe has been numb for 3 days-.- Freak.

Saturday going queensway with mum and sunday suppose to go church, told mum about it she said it's father's day so we going malacca? Woooooow!! Father's day, I almost forgot, need to buy daddy pressie!!! O: O: !!!

Convo with joon young can make me laugh until i get gastric and die.

































































































































































































My reversi v pro okay? The rest noob la, I must admit. Hahahahha!!

template by seven ten design