LOL

Saturday, June 6, 2009
Mozzie bites. Buzz
ADELINE!! from URL @ 2:10 PM

HAPPY FOURTEEN BIRTHDAY REBECCA!! (5 June)

I love going crazy and being retarded with you. :D You make me HIGH! Woohoo!! We're seriously COOL retarded partners. Hahahahahaha!! :D Love you..


Anyway...
I HATE MOSQUITOES!! >:(

It's damn irritating. Z. For 2 consecutive nights, I've been constantly attacked my mosquitoes. Wth. o:

Yesterday
Went to school super early at 7.20 to do the banner. O: And for once, I'm early. Woooooweey! I'm like the first to reach. ROFL. Good.

Then waited for everyone to come and we did the banner. Hahahahaha.

And we haevn't used any recycled materials. O: Smart, cause they are all with mona.

Had lunch together at mos with eerong, yun xian, rebecca and hua hui. While walking there, rebecca and I was seriously chocolate drunk. LOL!!

Oh ya, many people went to school yesterday. Sherine, eepin, wan jie, darren, boon chong and many more..

Boon chong was freaking retarded. Got a video of him attempting to go up to the crane(?) when the workers were doing some work at the basketball court. ROFL, freaking retarded. HAHAHA. Will upload it when I'm free. LOL!

-SKIP the rest of the day-

Today
Anyway, Woke up at 8 plus today, realised it was super early and I forced myself to sleep again. Heh! Woke up at 11 plus? LOL.

Guides camp tomorrow.. and so ya, I'm gonna miss aesthetics concert.

Sorry eden, joshua, janine and whoever who has asked me to go for the concert cause I wanna use the time to sleep, and ya, pack my bag.

3 days is gonna be hard.. Hard because of one thousand and one reasons..

When you leave, I'm back.
When you're back, I'll leave.
When you leave again, I'm back.

template by seven ten design