LOL

Thursday, June 4, 2009

ADELINE!! from URL @ 11:21 PM

HELLO! Hahahahaha!! :D

Was woken up by my dear eerong today. Cause she rang me up when I was still rolling on my bed to tell me that we're suppose to meet at 9.45am instead of 10.30am. WoooooWeeey!!! What a surprise and a good way to start my day with.

So I answered her call, trying to use my normal voice but eerong is just too smart luhhs. Can't stand her. The first thing she asked after I said hello was,"You just woke up ar?"

Wth!! Super embarrassing. Then I was like,"Erh..? Yeahh.. How you know? HAHAHA!!"

Then she was like, dots.. So obvious luhhs. Then I thought why she called cause I saw my phone only 8.15am. LOL!!!

In the end I took my time to get ready and I was late again by ten minutes. LOL! At least better than yesterday right? One hour, so owning. ROFL!! Might as well don't come. LOL!!

Then went to mos burger to meet eerong, huimin and yunxian. Waited for yunxian's mum to bring us to her house LOL.

Did the banner. COOL! And yunxian's mum is super, ultra, extremely nice. Seriously lol.

Then lunch we kept laughing for no reason. ROFL? It's like we'll stare at each other, then a moment of silence and laugh-.- Damn retarded.

So yeah, continued with the banner. Then something happened. Zzz.. I sat on the acrylic paint. O: Wtf. My shorts.. O.O Then eerong lend me her extra pants. Heh. I look retarded. ._. Asshole la, now the paint can't be washed off. It's like permanently there..? -.- Dots... Sucks man.

Anyway yeah, I think today totally rocks man. Love eerong, yunxiand and huimin. Heh :D

Going back to school to do the banner again tomorrow. Hahahahaha!!

template by seven ten design