LOL

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Joke, joke and more joke
ADELINE!! from URL @ 7:13 PM

Yesterday
Went for rehearsal. Saw eerong and yunxian in school. Heh. And wenjie, wei fun, alvin poh, brandon, zhi shan, zi lin and many more. LOL! And yeah, SOMEONE pon. Yeahh. LOL!

Rehearsed twice and I was as robot as usual. LOL! Seriously can't act with boon chong, acting with him = laughing until I can cry. LOL! Joke, joke and more joke. LOL

Went bugis later with boon chong and roy to try costume. Boon chong's costume look super clown. I think on the actual day I can just die laughing on the stage. LOL

Walked around in bugis junction then went home.

Today
Woke up at 10.15 today when i actually set my alarm clock at 9, met huiwen at lobby, lol, suppose to meet at 11, but i was late a bit, as usual. LOL okay.. Then met rachel at bus-stop. So we boarded the bus to the station. Hahahahaha! Then I was super dreamy. =.= Went to the pasir ris side. Hahaha!! Retarded, then huiwen and rachel follow. Heh, sorry sorry.

Met the others, twins, melissa and xue qi in jp lol. Went to eat at toast box. Walked around then went to buy our movie tickets. Watched ghost of the girlfriend's past. Retarded + stupid + funny. LOL It's about a casanova, and they made it into a movie. Like woooooow! LOL!

Went to arcade, v funny. Hahahahha! Insider joke.

Huiwen + me = BIG joke! LOL

Spam taking photos at random places. Yeahh. Random v cool. LOL

Walked around then went home cause jp v v boring, should have gone vivo although huiwen is sick of it but there's sky park! Hahahahah.

Then took bus home with huiwen and rachel. :D

Btw, photos will be uploaded on facebook. :D

template by seven ten design