LOL

Sunday, May 31, 2009

ADELINE!! from URL @ 5:46 PM

HELLO!

Omg, It's been so long since I've blogged properly without worrying that my parents or whoever will read his. :D

Let me start off with Friday :D

Friday
Went school as per normal. Got back our report books, I broke down again, looking at my results, you can definitely see the contrast, I swear. I miss seeing the student councillor in my report book. My A1s vanished. This is definitely my greatest fall. All my life, I've never fell so hard. Perhaps god has his plans for me and he just wants me to learn it the hard way, to uphold my integrity. I'll definitely got to start from scratch again. Although I don't start off well, as my ranking totally sucks shyt, but I promise to try my very best, to try to get my A1s all back..

Anyway, after school.. Went to have lunch at kfc with roy, ali, amos and chak hang. :D After that we persuaded chak hang to go sentosa with us. LOL Finished our lunch at around 2 plus..? LOL

Took a bus to vivo. o: Then to sentosa. :D Changed and stuff.

Something happened but yeah, everything went smoothly after that. Chatted roy him cause I didn't wanna go down to get wet until chak hang acted retardedly.

Went to bathe at around 7. Left sentosa at 8 I think..? Not very sure.

Went to have dinner and walked around. Went to skypark to play cards. o:

Won 3 games but ali more pro, she won4 games CONSECUTIVELY. Hahahha. And amos really no luck. LOL Went home at 10.50.

Seriously, I was super happy on Friday, never I got to go home so late. Actually I didn't get to go, I just went without asking. LOL

Reached home at 11 plus.. My mum and sis totally screwed me upside down. Grounded me the whole holidays, banned me from the computer or otherwise, i've a time limit to use the computer, banned from smsing (even though I totally heck)

And that's not all, they forced me to unlock my phone. Wth. Very smart luhhs. In the end they saw so many messages. ~.~ Asshole. I hate them. Seriously. The more you ground me, the more I hate you, the more I defiant I am. Seriously. I've tolerated enough la. And you and your curfews.. -.- They are far too extreme. If you don't allow me to go out during te june holidays, I'll go out on normal school days then. You forced me into doing everything.

Anyway, I totally love Friday but I love you more :D

Saturday
Woke up at 7.45 thinking that why didn't anyone wake me up for the Chinese oral. LOL! Dumb shyt. Went back to sleep when I went out to the living room and saw the time. =.= ROFL. Woke up at 9 when my mum finally woke me up. LOL

Got ready and went to school for oral. Totally sucks. They asked about conserving the earth's resources(?) Huan bao.. -.- And the dumb passage I don't know how to read the words but I pretend to know. -.- Dumb shyt. And I seriously stammered like nobody's business. LOL

Went back home to bathe and get ready.

Sis along with parents sent me to the chalet. We played cards, went cycling and ya, ate barbecued food and drank vodka. LOL Real diluted but nice. I like the feel. LOL!!!

Anyway, it was rather boring still love friday more. Hahahahaha.

That's all for today! :D


template by seven ten design